Cute things I witnessed today

Cute things I witnessed today 

~Miss A


No way I'm doing this, for if so, I'll have so much to dump everyday,

But I wanna specially pen it down today for some reason, so let's begin.

Cute things that I witnessed today, that's how my day started,

A bit cold, a tad tired as it should be, but then there was rain drizzle.

Empty roads, small shops still opening business at five thirty, cute,

Sweet smell of the milk tea, and a happy psscht of arranging snack packets.

The park, filled with energetic pigeons, reigning it like the landlord,

The lone dog acting like the king boundaries, owing it all.


Oh work, what a droid, now it's gonna be boring right,

Saw a girl skinny and judged, pushing up the ramp like a model,

Yes! Confidence. You go girl! Woohoo! 

Craved chocolate, sweet, will count it in.

Saw a disabled woman lacking legs, with a son of about age thirteen,

And the son hid in her Saree's Aanchal and slept, while her mother caressed his hair in a bliss.

Found another girl of about three, energetic and jumpy in her dress so pink,

And her sister tying her best to hold her balance in metro, not to get a hit. 


The rikshaw driver in melancholy due to the downpour, cheered up on double fare,

A cadet happy to reach the destination on time, maybe ahead, where he was late.

The giant banyan dress, all wet and bathed, shined bright even with its green tan shade,

Couple of folks, hiding beneath it, thanking the tree for the shade, wiped their face.

It smelled nice where the breakfast business was slow, 

With the managing family hooked on memes, and talking nostalgic.

Somone gave the poor child of beggar a packet of chips,

And the child and his friends played punch the packet open with boom so happily. 


Nah! Aghast past cut to break, the excited faces of the family's first sell with me,

Were proactive to explain, the other dishes to try, hoping my another visit.

Yeah sure I thought an anime jogger was way to much with the themed tee, but I'll forgive for the Lufty keychain,

Why these miniature stature so cute, might it be a sign maybe.

Then I saw this girl jumping through the puddles of mud, like playing the floor is lava,

And her companion caught her through the last brick she jumped, giggling.


A mother's love is sweet, but a father's is like jaggery,

Saw a middle class mid-aged man, tattered shirt with a look of hard-work, carrying back pink barbie toys.

I keep playing a game, and like everything else, I wanna quit, but it keeps popping 'Glitchz, stay determined',

It says stuff like 'Knowing that one day the mouse will come out to have some cheese', tops the 'Fills you with determination' scene.

And when I close my eyes to sleep, I don't remember any of the gossips,

But these keep flashing to me, with the sweet company, might I see again a good dream.

Oh midnight craving, food hits different when you so hungry,

I think I'm healing a bit, for I'm able to see joys over anxiety.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Giddy

Brain-dead responses

A story like that