Ways to kill someone

Ways to kill someone 

~Miss A


 Take me away, a hollowed chamber for house,

The sunshine, does not enlighten, no more,

The rain and storm, just pulls you into shadows,

The images we silently fantasized, all wrong.

How we used to be of one mind, game's over,

You go back to your house, I keep lingering,

A little more, a little more, I beg inside,

But we know the reality, and shut our sounds.


You didn't even look back, now it makes me the only one,

My stomach is crumbling under, putting on my masquerade,

There's still hope of a tommorow, so limber back to shelter,

Can someone even depend upon someone, in this world.

Wake up, get an ice-face bath, let the swollen-settle,

Over a childish game, you cut ties with me, so easy,

Those promises meant nothing, I couldn't even fight back,

I stayed stuck, you smiled and left me behind, so easy.


Don't you know, I was the toughest to get near,

Didn't you know, I was the one that won't open,

Were my sides- that bizzare, you spun me up in a blizzard,

I will look at you from afar, wish you best-from agar.

My months are spiraling, killing me step by step,

I guess the one who cares more, moves on harder,

In our games, you found so many ways to kill someone,

I'm brittle, I'm learning, how it is to be at the other end.


But you, buy you forgot, everything that made me,

Forgotten to look at me, forgotten to find me,

Forgotten to understand me, forgotten to see me,

Forgotten to communicate, even to talk.

When I'm here hurting, you forgot to be there,

You didn't know what to do, so you gave me silence,

My graph of stable breathers- keep acting out,

And forces me to find a place to hide, swell my eyes. 


It hurts even more, knowing you wouldn't know,

That I'm perched here, come find me anytime,

Even when I won't be able to, come show my emotions,

Even then still, want you to see me for myself.

Dear life, I don't want to be stronger anymore,

Show me some relief, let me find peace as well,

And let me be a selfish, a place to coddle too,

Where I can go, show my tears, and it would be seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Odd Hopes

Counting Mistakes

Cacti