Put In The Hours ~Miss A. Here I see her on the screen, on the stage gracing her expressions, And here I am, in the audience, with a gentle smile for entertainment, Glistering through the images, I had once, for you lived both worlds, Scared and fighting to remember the next moves, all forgotten suddenly, The hooting is an assurance, a stance for more confidence to let you get it, All in seconds mind can't remember, but the body flows, a moment of sigh. I'm hooting for you too, even though next seat radiates no damn, Don't worry just I'm just in time, I can see though, but not everyone can, Beneath the layer of foundation, there's a constant shiver, restlessness turning rhythm, The audience sits as the judge, posing their understanding, not the hours behind, After the first act, I see you fully, keeping behind the worries and concentrating, On the moments now and only, feels like life, feels like you've been slumber. For the second act, the differences betwee...
Keep going. Proud of you✨
ReplyDelete