Giddy

 Giddy

~Miss A


I, don't feel nothing and I

Know this, is dying inside and games

To be played, risky but choices

Are to be made, mistakes are desires.


Woke up this morning, alone with no

Hint of your existence , seems like a 

Dire need, but stuck in a maze, for typical

Decisions are to be made, delusional Bokeh.


Lived in denial, but figured out the

Voices chasing my realm, are deemed

Karaoke from hell, missing a toe, a 

Mistletoe, would swear it always against you.


Now, I find myself crushed in the heart, hoping

To connect to the, part of the forsaken, but

It's futile to call, for the heart you pushed off 

The cliff, just pray for disease, until its peace. 


How to replicate all the terms, bound with 

A ripple, soft but comes back but in fragments,

And never yours again, slithering n' shimmering,

Makes me giddy, giddy-giddy all day.


Do I deserve it, I ask myself often, and none

Of my facets said yes, a single time, but to know

The truth is like to find a mirror, true to self,

So poor. And so I know it too not to call. 


They said praying is the key, to send love from

Afar, so I did it in my head, although I don't see 

No god. They said if you had religion, screams 

Would escape the walls, do I lose self for you all. 


So I, describe this as a lie, cause I'll be who I'm 

Bad with choices, evil invoices, a chaos you say,

I'll be the root causes. But, there's a but. I saved, 

All the calm and gave you away. It's you. 


So these mountains, surround your name,

When I called for my own. I'm bespoke with, 

Details, how the merge with the catastrophe in

The loose ends of the material they create. 


I wish I could be silk, but the best I can be is

Sequin, I wish I could be strong, but what tore

Is the slim, the hazy texture I found with the

Bitter, has made me giddy, in hopes to hear. 


Wishing to hide in your lap, to close the heavy

Eyelids and to find the Labrinth, waiting

But it would never be there, for I am a killer

Of the womb filled with ideas, its drowning. 


Used to talk about premises, strange 

Still don't know my name, just gliding and 

Chasing the sweet princess, became a queen

In the realm of who's next. Sorry no one. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brain-dead responses

A story like that