Cacti 🌵 ~Miss A More alone now, than ever, The blissful moments of college warmth is over, The friends, we promise to look out for, Are all busy, with their one this one life. I remember, I was the one who joined the groups, I made sure, no one ever felt left out, a crime to coup, And that could be the extrovert-iest person ever, Or someone, a person who's trying, a wallflower. Or it could be the most casual person, Or maybe a wierd one, my fabulous, And not because, I'm an empath or something, no, But because it's me, I look out, for good-bad even-alike. One moment I could be the most aloud nuisance ever, Not caring for anyone, galloping like I own these streets, The next moment, I'll be sitting in a calm mulled sunset, Holding my cold feet-and nose, just me with me. Now when it's just me, I need to be taken care of, Somthing that tells me, yes I'm alive and breathing, So I got myself, a pot of mud, and a plant of cacti, They are amazing, they live out for ...
<3
ReplyDelete<3
Delete