Must have Forgotten
Must Have Forgotten
~Miss A
My lips give place to a smile, as my eyes burn to pour,
Not every love is sweet, some are just pure and sour,
I won't stand in you way, I won't kill your smile,
May you live, laugh, be cherished, even when I perish in your absence,
Don't know what the chakras spun for me, for I'm spinning,
My head in a crawl, my handwriting a smudge, my ideas chapped,
I am ready to go with you, but it's not what you'd want,
So I stay, here, all alone, I'm fine and happy for you, goodbye.
I know my presence has but only bring chaos, one that you hate,
But I am that, unstable, resonating particle of crime, and I get hyped,
Suddenly I have new blood, my tastebuds anew,
With every emotion magnified, having you near me is like a spell,
I can't even keep track of any note, just a scribble of time vanishing,
I see your face, you might not know, that's my only expectation,
And it gets me on eleventh moon, connects me with my inner child,
I don't walk-I jump, I don't smile-I laugh, I don't sad-I cry.
But that's long gone, in the end-it's still me,
Now each of those monsters I prey, every emotion,
Is safely locked, chained and jailed, away from you,
Not to cause you any harm anymore, they peek through my eyes,
And I am the one to say sorry, to you and to them,
Only if I could run on the streets, get to get carefree around you,
Bury mischief, agony, pain, crumbled desires, motivation,
Maybe then I'd be able to move on, however easy for you.
Maybe you've forgotten, everything that made us-us,
Maybe they never mattered to you, that us-only me,
I'll take my bod of memories, and stay back, I refuse to give up,
Somehow, I refuse to not care about you, and I'll keep that a secret to myself,
Now life is tasteless, my soul has stopped to jump,
My pillars of life attacked, have to rebuild from scratch,
Now I talk to myself in the soothing breeze,
Now I look at myself an think, in the end- it's still me.
Back when we didn't even think about differences,
Back when we shared things, you never knew when I cried,
It's only good for you, to be away from every thing I am,
Maybe growing up good, is a curse in it's own way,
We learn to respect boundaries, that makes us apart,
We only said goodbye in words, I died a hundred times,
Who I am, no one cares for that shit, who you are matters,
And who am I to matter for you, best case, miles apart.
You must have forgotten, everything we had,
You must have forgotten, what we meant,
What we were and, whatever we had,
All gone in a moment, was it too long for you,
I used to know, how your heart used to beat,
I used to know, what made you giggle and gaggle,
Is it too much to ask, even when you don't prefer,
One last hug, full of comfort, before you erase me.
Comments
Post a Comment