Mewling brew Constant strangeness

Mewling brew Constant strangeness

~Miss A

A morning maze, gripping shoulders back to bed,

Heavy eyelids says to jump back into the dreams,

Dreams of me fighting and running to save you,

Wei o wei me no scared o d daggers, 

Hanging on my neck, the earth's coming to haul,

Breaking down, getting me underwater, in negative slo-mo.


Yet all I see in the shadows casting over the surface,

As I manage to come up for air, notice the sirens chanting your name,

In a hurry and praying my all in line, like groping on miracle beads,

Haunts me to know, you're so important to me, how to keep this a secret,

For if they take you one day, I'm losing my all just to have you back,

And that's what I'm doing in this fanatsy, shouldn't be slightest of inconvenience for you.


Fight for me my dear, and I'm gonna catch you by your hand before you fall,

A saviour of yours I wanna be, but that sounds just not like me,

Let's try something new again, let me hold your hand,

When you fall into the abyss, getting swallowed by unhinged darkness,

I would be there sky-diving through it with you, let's go through this shit together,

Let's see if the vines would chase, or be it be tentacles.


A mewling brew, constant strangeness, pill smelling medications, and planned indecision,

The best kind of hallucination, for I got to see your face, lord this bitch,

So lousy ther first, so domineering on the second, worth of worthiness,

Don't understand a word, but just feel the yearn that exists to enrich one,

Big and brownier, back to know the best of blacks, it's the dawn.


Called dusky, you called me red milk hotness, a love I won't be able to explain,

But so ready to bring up the knives to help you rediscover,

The pains of periods and the totem of chruns,

What is this drip to another space, swinging disinclined in outer spacing,

I can't hide my stare, staring deep into your smile past your soul.


The strangest mewl, be mine always; be my god I'll pray,

When everything else faded away, even the void stardust,

Which pulsated my blood through my veins, no foresight, yet I found a constant brew,

Papito, I found a hush of warm air, in this snowing chamber we're charming in,

Who did I spell this for? The one who never hears,

But my madness seems pampered once I do so.


Shae, I'll start speaking spanglish, any kink that you're into,

A fall after another, I keep going down and down,

Thriefted name, thrifted personality, thriefted necromancy, just me,

Came to know me, nah too boring, let's change it,

Drip drip drip, let's fight with names instead,

For yours hold so much of weight, one could die.


Let me practice my sins for once, cuz I don't me escaping it,

Why is this that I love so much, the sky, the ground, the slip,

Sketching, colouring my surroundings to a different scene, dizzying and high,

Hiding the heavy breaths from the public, let me find you where you are in this one,

It's all thou ya or yer bitch, but in all ascent mouths you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Giddy

Brain-dead responses

A story like that