Yellow Decorations

Yellow Decorations

~Miss A


I look in the mirror, I have grown, but look the same as before;

Learned to breathe, learned to quiver, learned to stain a cast, yet uneducated.

Foolish wishes from the undergrounds of the heart which I wished then,

Would have better been true then, 'cuz for now, it spears ridiculousness.


I'll try it once again, even when it smells sick, with an agenda to motivate self,

What am I looking for, seem disconnected from reality more than ever, never care.

Never to wake early, caring for a slight hope for mischief,

Beside, par all, a happy run from what to escape, came easy.


Freedom has no taste, without the terrorised pain, a roaring adventure,

Now I'm on ground, no chains, but unable to run from the cage.

Oh petite thoughtfullness, push me back me choas, see me dive,

All the sweet memos is crawling my brain like sugar starch.


If it was then, I would have begged to see it today,

Ruthless, for even the past few years upcoming, I see it bizzare.

When would I be able to complicate myself on an empty spot,

And not be looking for soil to fill the ground dug so sleek.


Lord I still thank you to gift me a love for the ink,

Let me flaunt my handwriting, which I hope noone else understands.

A selective puzzler I've always been, loved everything so simple, hated to be one,

I'll let the rain keep igniting me pour the hollow with all I've got. 


Yes, the title makes sence, but I've decorated it metaphors, all yours to find,

Had no guts whatsoever, to dictate this one.

One day maybe, I'll be able to get past my frail and derail the pot,

Words seems heavy, when each word is a living fraction belonging to someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giddy

Brain-dead responses

A story like that