Juin dunes

Juin Dunes

~ Miss A

And just then I remembered once again, the starting of a hellish phase,

Heat strokes and burning skins, the home of the nightmares, it's June again.

A June as juvenile as justice, a June as junevibbed as jury,

And me a plaintiff, listening and hearing every movement so desperately.

Is there something to care about, even yourself, lost appetite,

Isn't it fun to bury the dark humour in the dunes of sand.

What is a dream? Gobble it down and you'll remember chains better,

Wore a knit expression, and all they thought was oh so happy.


Barbed out, I can feel it again in the skin,

Addiction to poison only kills, but oh lord the sin.

Pushed the water to the beach, tribe cold drip,

Give it what is needs and heavens parade crip.

Don't want to change anything about it, 

But maybe preserve as much as possible, try harder.

What's do I tell you more about, we don't see comfortably,

But to sentiment it in a bottle, you'd understand without a word spoken.

So seen, it seems like a dagger in put points up, 

And I keep falling slitting the gut open repetitively.

I saw you again, after a long time, guns on the desk cold again yes,

And I sensed the return of flavours, can't let this ink dry, it's a mess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giddy

Brain-dead responses

A story like that