You Hate Her, You Wannabe Her ~ Miss A. There she goes again, Enlightening the path behind her Going in her flow, tip-toe. Oh! Who's she again? Stop her, where's she heading for? Try on hittin', but she has a sense of wit underlying. You'd try to compress her, make her belong, Oh! That... "Don't make me hate you more". Who's she again? What did she do to get here? Oh! What a slut! Impeccable imprecations all prejudiced. 'Cause there's no way you'd know ever her inside. You spill shit, before you open up your mouth, You'd shout, she's rushing, making her way, The path clears on its own, she can't be sabotaged. For after-all, you're wearing fabric, And she's wearing art. You're taunting curiosity, She's teasing drama. You're haunting fear, She's ensembling pain. And you know you'd end in vain, When she's moving a pawn in her game. Oh! you but wanna silently be her, The miles to reach, but somehow...
Remedy ~Miss A Poison is eaten in silence, death is achieved in peace They spelled it right when they said “A cursed dictionary is a true art-piece” And they were never wrong I guess, when they said “You’re still a fish” You understand it all when you lay served of rebellious-cuisine yet a dish There’s no harm in it when you look at it, just some simple terms The identity of the cause stays hidden, but they are potent germs And the more the cold-air catches you, the more it hits You can identify now how the scrambled-up puzzle fits Put up your tantrums, put up a show ‘Cause now you’re a victim, before you know Sigh in the shame, when you look up to rules and regulations You’re yet so sincere; you’d keep ‘em away from crime and punishments Brew in the silence, brew in the crème, Design the well ornamented fragments, ‘cause they can’t hear you scream But a new font of art isn’t that easy to create You’d have to die regularly, keep fresh of that meat Unti...
Can We Try Again ~Miss A You knew it better than me I am blinded well by all the delight But faith was not really my prepotent And neither am I a slave to my left side To the core I don’t know who controls But now since it’s empty A coffee brewed without sugar Can we try again? For I can’t ignore the drift Sprouting from fathoms deep Somewhere dark from abyss Have me here, with you I won’t question the synonyms You summon from the world of emotions I ain’t comfortable yet, am I sure? Can we cry again? I believed it was going all fine Until I questioned, is it all fine It is just nothing or it’s love What, how, where? Is it safe? You won’t realize what they do us here They bury us, turn us into soil Then they join hands and pray Can we forget all that again? How are you now? How do you feel? Is there a way I can know Things that were never important Consume crystallized sugar for flavor Yet it tastes so bland. Prize for success in loneliness is ...
I know that honeyyy 🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteLittle lily.... discorrrdddddd 🤣😎
ReplyDeleteBitch!
ReplyDeleteDarling Darling Darling... ummhmm... 😂
ReplyDeleteHey you now!
ReplyDeleteLooks like I kinda have to delete this blog. No more comments.
ReplyDeleteMother of dragons 😂Ye kya dekh liyo
ReplyDelete